BEGINS WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2019 at 4:00 pm
Avoiding grief can leave you isolated and lonely. You are not alone, and our grief and loss group can be an invaluable part of your healing process. You will gain emotional support from others woe share your sense of loss and know what you are going through. Group participation an promote relief and nsight, as you process your emotions and learn healthy coping skills.
Benefits of Group Therapy
- Emotional support from others who understand the effects of loss
- Permission to grieve openly
- Gaining a sense of belonging and knowing that you are not alone
- Exploring ways of honoring your loved one
- Processing unresolved issues that are extending your grieving process
- Learning healthy coping skills
- Developing a renewed sense of purpose as you help others
Who can attend?
Adults (age 19 and over) who are struggling with the pain of grief and loss.
What is the cost?
- The cost is $20 per session payable at each session
Susan Bechert, MSW
Licensed Master Social Worker
Weekly sessions begin October 23, 2019
$20 per session
7540 Memorial Pkwy SW
Huntsville, AL 35802
Call our office for more information and to sign up.
(256) 824 – 9171