BEGINS WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 14, 2019
The heartbreak that comes from loss and bereavement often goes unspoken. It can be difficult to discuss such painful topics, but avoiding grief can leave you isolated and lonely, increasing your suffering. In group therapy, you are able to express your emotions with others who share your sense of loss and know what you are going through. The rapport can promote relief, insight, and re-integration with the world around you, and can be an invaluable part of your healing process.
Benefits of Group Therapy
- Emotional support from others who understand the effects of loss
- Permission to grieve openly
- Gaining a sense of belonging and knowing that you are not alone
- Exploring ways of honoring your loved one
- Processing unresolved issues that are extending your grieving process
- Learning healthy coping skills
- Developing a renewed sense of purpose as you help others
Who can attend?
Adults (age 19 and over) who are struggling with the pain of grief and loss.
What is the cost?
- The cost is $20 per session payable at each session OR
- $100.00 in advance for all six sessions (save $20!)
This is a closed group, so new members will not be accepted after the second meeting. It is open to both men and women ages 18 and above.
Susan Bechert, MSW
Licensed Master Social Worker
August 14 – September 18
7540 Memorial Pkwy SW
Huntsville, AL 35802
Call our office for more information and to sign up.
(256) 824 – 9171